All model 20 disc grinders are available with magnetic starter options. The Model 20VB speed controller includes all control and overload features of a standard magnetic starter in addition to the solid state frequency controller.
- Three versatile versions available in popular 3 Phase, 60 Hertz electronic options
- Model 20 : Disc Speed fixed at 1725 RPM
- Model 20B : Fixed speed with a 10 ft. lb. mechanical disc brake
- Model 20VB : Continuously adjustable from 200 to 1725 RPM with an adjustable electronic disc brake.
- Precise enough for pattern makers
- The ideal tool to shape, flat grind, contour metal, wood and plastic
- Rapidly grinds and deburrs castings or fabricated parts
- Includes magnetic starter (NEMA 12) and controls without power cord.
* 3 phase machines have magnetic starter installed and no power cord provided.