The Carif Double Miter 320 BSA saw has a larger capacity for the shops working with larger material. It also has a 3 HP variable speed motor for different types of material. Saw head is easily pivoted using the pivot bearing. The heavy duty bearing is marked for angles and sealed against shavings and dirt. Hydraulic system is used to adjust the feed rate, cutting pressure, and operate the vise. Recirculating coolant system lubricates the blade and keeps it cool for longer life. An adjustable stop is included for cutting several pieces the same length.
- Capacity: 12.6" W x 9.1" H 10.8" (Round)
- Miter: 7.3" W x 8.7" left @ 45 Deg.
- Miter: 7.9" W x 3.9" right @ 45 Deg.
- Miter: 4.7" W x 8.7" left @ 60 Deg.
- Blade: 9'11" x 1" x .035"
- Motor: 3 HP
- Operation: Semi Automatic
- Patented Hydraulic System
- Dual 45 Degrees Miter
- One-Way 60 Degrees Miter
- Adjustable Feed Rate & Cutting Pressure
- Hydraulic Adjustable Vise
- Hard-Stop Measuring Device
- Moveable Control Console w/ 40" Umbilical
- Rugged 3/16" Steel Base
- Miter Scale
- Heavy-Duty Sealed Pivot Bearing Point
- Full Capacity Cutting Surface
- Flood Coolant System
- Variable Speed Motor
- Blade Speed & Height Set from Control Panel
- Part Counter on Control Panel
- 440V 3-Phase
- Weight 1500 lbs.
- Price $ 12,835.00
Carif Double Miter 320 BSA